Canon EOS 350D model
by carlosgs, published
I found this great Sketchup design by ALX: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=112d9018c88671703fdfd6bc6322f73b&prevstart=0
So I exported it to STL, adapted the (approximate) real size scale, and printed the model :)
1) Print the numbered parts (I used black ABS and there was some wrapping, it is better to use PLA)
2) Fix them with glue (a glue gun works well)
3) If you have good drawing hand try to paint the letters so it looks more real :)
Thanks to ALX for the original desing and to Juan GonzÃ¡lez GÃ³mez who helped slicing the parts.
Printed on a custom Printrbot :)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Canon EOS 350D model by carlosgs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving carlosgs a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure carlosgs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).