Loading

InMoov new hand servo brackets

by hairygael, published

InMoov new hand servo brackets by hairygael Jun 22, 2012

Description

Attention: These parts are obsolete for InMoov. Search for "simple servo bed" which is the new mounting for servos.


These parts are for the hand robot "InMoov". They are meant to adapt themselves into the forarm.
This allows "robpart3 and robpart4V2" or "leftrobpart3 and leftrobpart4V2"to become covers, so they can no longer cary servos.

If you haven't printed "robpart3 and robpart4V2" or "leftrobpart3 and leftrobpart4V2", you should print "robpart3V3 and robpart4V3" or "leftrobpart3V3 and leftrobpart4V3".

This is becoming confusing...

For more parts and info, see thingiverse.com/thing:17773

Assembly instructions, see
inmoov.blogspot.com


youtube.com/watch?v=BAs2F4sFVdA

youtube.com/watch?v=tXYF6yY1c9M

Recent Comments

view all

bstott has the answer, and he was totally right about that changement. It makes it all easier for the mechatronics adjustments. Thanks.

I'm building hairygael's hand and noted and asked that it would be more convenient to stack the motors and just have a cover for all the mechatronics. He obliged. I've already printed both sets and am getting ready to install. Thank You hairygael! :-D

What is the reason for the change? Just curious :)

Great work!

More from Robotics

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Attention: These parts are obsolete for InMoov. Search for "simple servo bed" which is the new mounting for servos.


This modification isn't too invasive, you won't have to reprint parts you already have done, nice isn't it?
For instructions see the blog
inmoov.blogspot.com

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

ginge on Jul 1, 2012 said:

What is the reason for the change? Just curious :)

Great work!

hairygael on Jul 3, 2012 said:

bstott has the answer, and he was totally right about that changement. It makes it all easier for the mechatronics adjustments. Thanks.

bstott on Jul 2, 2012 said:

I'm building hairygael's hand and noted and asked that it would be more convenient to stack the motors and just have a cover for all the mechatronics. He obliged. I've already printed both sets and am getting ready to install. Thank You hairygael! :-D

Top