DB25 panel cutout template
by ginge, published
When you need to cut a hole in a project box or panel for a DB25 connector (parallel port) it is a pain to measure it up and then cut it out.
This template allows you to tape this on to the project and cut the holes throuh it.
- NOTE * This template is designed for front mounting of a male or female connector. It is not good for rear mounting the connector
1) Print. I printed with 0.3mm layers.
2) duct tape it to your panel
3) drill large holes inside of the template's openings
4) drill 3mm holes for the tabs
5) cut and file the hole
6) make some tea
Worked like a champ.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
DB25 panel cutout template by ginge is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ginge a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ginge would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).