DB25 panel cutout template
by ginge, published
When you need to cut a hole in a project box or panel for a DB25 connector (parallel port) it is a pain to measure it up and then cut it out.
This template allows you to tape this on to the project and cut the holes throuh it.
- NOTE * This template is designed for front mounting of a male or female connector. It is not good for rear mounting the connector
1) Print. I printed with 0.3mm layers.
2) duct tape it to your panel
3) drill large holes inside of the template's openings
4) drill 3mm holes for the tabs
5) cut and file the hole
6) make some tea
Worked like a champ.