FrSky X8R, X6R, L9R receiver antenna holder, antenna mount
by carbo, published
Holders for the FrSky X6R, X8R and L9R receiver PCB antennae
Print either the antenna boom or antenna joint and press in the antennae at 90° angles.
Optionally print the cover and fix it in place with M2 bolts or zip ties. Holes may have to be drilled, I kept them small to reduce weight/wall thickness. The cover fits all holders.
- 2015-05-15: added stronger version with 2 mm wall thickness (x8r_dual_v02_2mm.stl), use only if your printer has trouble with x8r_dual_v02.stl
- 2015-04-06: X8R versions also fits L9R (finally got one to check)
- 2014-03-17: added X6R version
- 2014-03-17: minor changes to wire duct and LED holes
- 2014-02-27: added top side version
- 2014-02-25: shortened boom by 2 mm
Printing service available at Shapeways
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
FrSky X8R, X6R, L9R receiver antenna holder, antenna mount by carbo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure carbo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).