Mounted T-Rex Head Trophy
by TheNewHobbyist, published
"Hold on your butts", this mounted T-Rex head placed above your tiny Makerbotted fireplace will show your friends and family that you truly "spared no expense".
This is a scaled up version of Moceri's 123D Catch captured T-Rex head "Sue" from the Chicago Field Museum. It's such a great scan I thought it deserved an accessory and well, "Life will uh uh find a way".
- Print Sue and the trophy mount in different colors (or paint post printing)
- Glue the two parts together (I used superglue but ABS glue would work well)
- Show off your latest catch above your mantel so everyone knows that you're a "clever girl"
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Mounted T-Rex Head Trophy by TheNewHobbyist is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving TheNewHobbyist a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure TheNewHobbyist would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).