Loading

Rilakkuma Bear

by tastybento, published

Rilakkuma Bear by tastybento Apr 27, 2010

Featured Thing!

Description

A teddy bear toy that I made for my kids.

Recent Comments

view all

Here's some photos! I actually had to grab it back from my daughter who had taken it to school. :)

I love Rilakkuma - can't wait to print one myself. Nice work!

Would love to see a picture of your finished bear!

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Printed okay on my Makerbot. It's about 5cm tall and lies on its back when printed.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

tastybento on Apr 30, 2010 said:

Here's some photos! I actually had to grab it back from my daughter who had taken it to school. :)

henning on Apr 30, 2010 said:

I love Rilakkuma - can't wait to print one myself. Nice work!

bre on Apr 28, 2010 said:

Would love to see a picture of your finished bear!

Top