Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by tgfisher, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Add some a couple of lenses to your Kinect to vary the focal length, and increase the resolution. The lens holder slides in and out so you can set your degree of magnification. I use it in combination with reconstructMe for obtaining 3D models of objects.
My design path: ooml -> openscad -> stl -> printrBot
- Print out holderFlat.stl (3 parts to be put together).
- Screw the horizontal bar to the main body (use nut).
- Slide in the lens holder and maybe a set screw (should look like holderPutTogether.stl).
- Put some el cheapo lenses from some reading glasses.
- Clip onto your Kinect, and start using.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Kinect Glasses by tgfisher is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving tgfisher a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure tgfisher would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).