subpixel - MakerBot-able
by TeamTeamUSA, published
All three generations of MakerBot operators can play in the streets!
Here are MakerBot-able version of F.A.T.'s subpixel, a public advertisement upgrade toolkit.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
This is a dangerous Fluxus-looking thing, and it needs taming. Taming in progress.
Having said that, abandon hope all ye who proceed!
Print the one for the machine you have. <b>Cupcake</b>
- subpixel-3-blades-cupcake.stl - <i>creates a 2 x 2 grid</i> <b>Thing-O-Matic</b>
- subpixel-4-blades-t-o-m.stl - <i>creates a 3 x 3 grid</i> <b>Replicator</b>
- subpixel-6-blades-replicator.stl - <i>creates a 5 x 5 grid</i>
- subpixel-9-blades-replicator-vertical.stl - <i>creates a 8 x 8 grid</i> (challenging to print!)
Secure each blade against the pin using a rubber band inserted into the side slots.
- Upgrade an advertisement with a subpixel grid using horizontal and vertical swipes. Remove one or more squares from the grid to create or advertise the upgrade.
- SEB 10 Razor blades: http://www.amazon.com/Great-Neck-SEB10-Sheffield-Blades/dp/B00004Z2L6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341684574&sr=8-1&keywords=seb+razor
- Rubberbands (or use the ones from your asparagus): http://www.amazon.com/BAZIC-Assorted-Dimensions-Rubber-465-48P/dp/B000BLJEKU/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1341684634&sr=8-15&keywords=rubber+bands