Tesla Turbine V2
by Jamo, published
This is v2 of my Tesla turbine, major improvements/changes are the use of HDD platters as disks and the addition of ball bearings. Hopefully the Improvements make it viable. I have access to a printer now, so I'll test it soon.
- Print it.
- Thread the box for whatever you plan to use to pressurize the turbine.
- Put half of the disks and spacers on each half of the shaft.
- Attach the two halves of the shaft together.
- Put the 8 ball bearings on one of the caps and put the shaft on.
- Thread the bolts through the holes on each corner and attach the box.
- Put the rest of the ball bearings on the shaft.
- Put the other cap on and thread the nuts on to finish the turbine.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (109 kb zip file)