by jetty, published
Parametric tool holder for the Replicator, ToM, Cupcake etc.
There are receptacles for: Pens, Kapton, Digital Callipers, Cricut Spatula, SD Cards, Razor Blade, Kapton Smoothing Spatula, Allen Keys, Drill Bits and a grab tray at the front. Because it's parametric, you can easily customize it for your own tools.
Features a plate with the following texts:
- The Replicator
- I do it in 3D !
- KEEP IT AWESOME !
- Do you take plastic ?
Create 6 Filament Spools from this Thing: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:26414
Print the following:
- RWKapton.stl: 15% fill, 1 shell
- RWTools.stl: 15% fill, 2 shells
- RWReelHolder.stl: (print twice) 100% fill, 0 shells
- Choose the plate you want, and download "RWPlateXXXXX.zip", where XXXXX is the title of the text you want and extract the zip. Print at 25% fill and 0 Shells.
To get dual color, print as follows:
Replicator Dual: Print RWPlateXXXXX_A.stl / RWPlateXXXXX_B.stl on left and right extruders
ToM Single Extruder with LCD: Print RWPlateXXXXX.stl, using Jetty Firmware and [email protected] set to 2.55mm
Others (Replicator Single, Cupcake, ToM without LCD etc.): Print single color using RWPlateXXXXX.stl
Carefully push 3 filament spools over each of the 2 reel holders. Acetone glue or superglue in place or leave as a slip fit.
- Acetone or superglue the tabs of the follow parts together :
- Kapton holder to tool holder (also glue the flat face where they join)
- Reel holders to Tool Holder
- Plate to Tool Holder
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Rainbow Workstation by jetty is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jetty a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jetty would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).