by jetty, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Parametric tool holder for the Replicator, ToM, Cupcake etc.
There are receptacles for: Pens, Kapton, Digital Callipers, Cricut Spatula, SD Cards, Razor Blade, Kapton Smoothing Spatula, Allen Keys, Drill Bits and a grab tray at the front. Because it's parametric, you can easily customize it for your own tools.
Features a plate with the following texts:
- The Replicator
- I do it in 3D !
- KEEP IT AWESOME !
- Do you take plastic ?
Create 6 Filament Spools from this Thing: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:26414
Print the following:
- RWKapton.stl: 15% fill, 1 shell
- RWTools.stl: 15% fill, 2 shells
- RWReelHolder.stl: (print twice) 100% fill, 0 shells
- Choose the plate you want, and download "RWPlateXXXXX.zip", where XXXXX is the title of the text you want and extract the zip. Print at 25% fill and 0 Shells.
To get dual color, print as follows:
Replicator Dual: Print RWPlateXXXXX_A.stl / RWPlateXXXXX_B.stl on left and right extruders
ToM Single Extruder with LCD: Print RWPlateXXXXX.stl, using Jetty Firmware and [email protected] set to 2.55mm
Others (Replicator Single, Cupcake, ToM without LCD etc.): Print single color using RWPlateXXXXX.stl
Carefully push 3 filament spools over each of the 2 reel holders. Acetone glue or superglue in place or leave as a slip fit.
- Acetone or superglue the tabs of the follow parts together :
- Kapton holder to tool holder (also glue the flat face where they join)
- Reel holders to Tool Holder
- Plate to Tool Holder
Rainbow Workstation by jetty is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jetty a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jetty would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).