Parametric Cake Guide
by jsadusk, published
At the office, there was carrot cake. And it was good. But then it came time to cut the carrot cake, and there was contention. After arguing about the ideal size of a slice of carrot cake, it was decided that a mathematically correct cutting guide was necessary. A great war may have been prevented.
- Change the parameters in openscad to match your optimal cake distribution
- Press into the center of the cake
- Cut cake along the depressions created
- Devour your cake
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Parametric Cake Guide by jsadusk is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure jsadusk would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).