Printshield v1.0 for Arduino printbots [Git repo]
by carlosgs, published
Download (Git): Now all the files are hosted in GitHub: https://github.com/carlosgs/ArduSkybot/tree/master/Electronics
Circuit board that simplifies making Printbots based on Arduino UNO! :)
It is one-sided so anyone can make it easily.
-Two light sensors (LDR)
-One ultrasonic distance sensor
-Four servo-motor connectors
-Compatible with CNY70 board (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:26819)
The cap is 1000uF 6.3V (between +5V and ground), LED resistors 330ohm, LDR resistors 33kohm
You can use one of this methods to make the PCB:
instructables.com/id/Toner-transfer-no-soak-high-quality-double-sided/ (this one didn't work for me, you should try it anyway...)
I have uploaded also the connection diagram so you can see the components :)
Modifications (will be added in v2.0)
- You should power the Arduino with at least 9V and place a capacitor in the 5V line when using servomotors (otherwise the board will reset due to voltage peaks).
- It is a good idea to add one diode in series with the power line for the servos, this will help minimize voltage peaks that affect the 5V line.
- Arduino shield library: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:9630
- Monolito library: http://www.iearobotics.com/wiki/index.php?title=Monolito
Designed with Kicad
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Printshield v1.0 for Arduino printbots [Git repo] by carlosgs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure carlosgs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).