ArduSkyBot v1.0, an open source educational printbot [Git repo]
by carlosgs, published
VIDEO: You can see the robot being used in the 2012 Summer Workshop:
Remember the MiniSkyBot? It just got better!
Using an Arduino UNO, the Printshield and CNY70-board it has all these features:
- Ultrasonic distance sensor
- Two light sensors
- Line sensor
- Two buttons
- Four LEDs
- Piezoelectric speaker
Recent Commentsview all
I have uploaded a video in case you want to see this design being used in a small robotics workshop:
Thanks to both!
They all sounded nice, but it hasn't been possible for me to test:
- Modkit: it is not open-source and has locked features (hardware configuration)
- C-Minds: There is no OSX version :S
- Minibloq: Probably the best candidate, but didn't worked for me...
Please let me know if anyone succeeds using some of these graphic programming software with Arduino :)
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
2) Make a Printshield (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:26816) and a CNY70-board (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:26819)
3) Trick two servos for continuous rotation (http://www.acroname.com/robotics/info/ideas/continuous/continuous.html KEEPING THE INTERNAL ELECTRONICS!).
4) Assemble everything. You can place the piezoelectric speaker behind the board, stuck to the chassis.
5) Program and enjoy :)
More info (slides and testing code) here: carlosgs.es/2012-summer-workshop
Lots of ideas taken from:
- MiniSkyBot 2.0 by Obijuan thingiverse.com/thing:7989
- HKTR-9000 thingiverse.com/thing:23593
You must be logged in to post a comment.