by msruggles, published
STLs are up as build plates (2x).
Improvements from previous versions:
- Improved printability. Should be able to print all parts without supports
- Added and improved clearances.
- Thickened up some of the thinner sections.
- Pins are compatible with tbuser's Toy Robot Toolkit.
- Blockbot now has a backpack/pen holder/rocket launcher tube/use your imagination thing on his back.
- (V3 to V3.1) Pins printed horizontally for strength.
Big thanks to Lochemage for various design input.
Print both plates. Pins are used in all joints. All of the pins are the same. Assemble the head first with a connector pin. Then the shoulders. Plates are 100mmx100mm. In block form, Blockbot is 60mm cubed. Blockbot has been successfully printed at 50% scale (thanks Richgain). Exploded view to be posted soon (Maybe not so soon).