by msruggles, published
STLs are up as build plates (2x).
Improvements from previous versions:
- Improved printability. Should be able to print all parts without supports
- Added and improved clearances.
- Thickened up some of the thinner sections.
- Pins are compatible with tbuser's Toy Robot Toolkit.
- Blockbot now has a backpack/pen holder/rocket launcher tube/use your imagination thing on his back.
- (V3 to V3.1) Pins printed horizontally for strength.
Big thanks to Lochemage for various design input.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Print both plates. Pins are used in all joints. All of the pins are the same. Assemble the head first with a connector pin. Then the shoulders. Plates are 100mmx100mm. In block form, Blockbot is 60mm cubed. Blockbot has been successfully printed at 50% scale (thanks Richgain). Exploded view to be posted soon (Maybe not so soon).