Kitchen Aid Ice Cream maker drill adapter
by LeeroyLee, published
This is an adapter to let you drive a Kitchen Aid Ice Cream Maker with a standard 3/8 drill socket adapter (and a strong drill).
I ordered a Kitchen Aid stand mixer and its Ice Cream maker attachment.
The ice cream maker arrived yesterday, the stand mixer arrives on Thursday. I want ice cream now.
This is my solution :)
1) Get a strong drill.
2) Insert the drill adapter that converts the drill to a standard 3/8" socket.
3) Print this part
4) Insert the long hex rod into the hexagonal hole of this part
5) Insert the other end of the hex rod into the 3/8" drill adapter
6) Use the drill to power the Ice Cream maker
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Kitchen Aid Ice Cream maker drill adapter by LeeroyLee is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure LeeroyLee would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).