Kitchen Aid Ice Cream maker drill adapter
by LeeroyLee, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is an adapter to let you drive a Kitchen Aid Ice Cream Maker with a standard 3/8 drill socket adapter (and a strong drill).
I ordered a Kitchen Aid stand mixer and its Ice Cream maker attachment.
The ice cream maker arrived yesterday, the stand mixer arrives on Thursday. I want ice cream now.
This is my solution :)
1) Get a strong drill.
2) Insert the drill adapter that converts the drill to a standard 3/8" socket.
3) Print this part
4) Insert the long hex rod into the hexagonal hole of this part
5) Insert the other end of the hex rod into the 3/8" drill adapter
6) Use the drill to power the Ice Cream maker
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Kitchen Aid Ice Cream maker drill adapter by LeeroyLee is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving LeeroyLee a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure LeeroyLee would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).