KamerMaker-Wind Turbines-Prototype 1
by kamermaker, published
This project is for the KamerMaker, a mobile full scale 3d printing machine, that we are currently building in Amsterdam, Netherlands (http://www.kamermaker.com).
The facade of the KamerMaker will be perforated and we will be insterting these wind turbines into the perforations. These designs are still preliminary so there are a few bugs we need to work out but we welcome your recommendations and tips.
There are 4 parts to the wind turbine design:
- Wind mill holder with screw connection - part 1
- Wind mill holder with screw connection - part 2
- Mini motor with led - part 3 (http://www.dealextreme.com/p/wind-powered-led-light-for-vehicles-2-pack-5172)
- Wind mill blades
You can see some images of the design on our blog: http://www.dusarchitects.dds.nl/kamermaker/wordpress/?p=410
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
KamerMaker-Wind Turbines-Prototype 1 by kamermaker is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure kamermaker would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).