Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Yet another Raspberry PI case - V2
by mihalko, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
m planning to order another toy for me - Raspberry Pi. Since I like little bit another design Ive found here on Thingiverse, I redesigned great RP case made by RichRap.
- case now has stands! :)
- removed mounting ears
- GPIO/non GPIO version
- completly new light guides. Dimensions of these guides are based on RichRap`s version.
Thanks to profbraino tips, version 2 comes to place.
- Model is scaled now (1.02) so it is not so tight.
- one board stand is moved, it should not interfere with board anymore (please confirm)
- case was interfering with plastic under the usb connector. Problem solved.
- gpio opening is 3 mm wider
I like idea to cover whole SD card, it just does not look nice right now. It is too big compared to rest of case. I have to figure out design for this feature.
t printed this case yet, because I do not have RP. Dimensions SHOULD be right, but it is not confirmed yet! Thats why is this thing marked as work in progress. If you will print it, please give me some feedback. Thank you.
- Read upper warning, if you are brave enough, continue
- Choose bottom version (GPIO/non GPIO)
- Print pair of legs, top and choosed bottom version
- Take bottom version, clip printed pair of legs
- Clip in your RP
- Clip top
- Watch how is your RP enjoying new home :)
- Leave feedback!
Yet another Raspberry PI case - V2 by mihalko is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mihalko a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mihalko would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).