Yet another Raspberry PI case - V2
by mihalko, published
m planning to order another toy for me - Raspberry Pi. Since I like little bit another design Ive found here on Thingiverse, I redesigned great RP case made by RichRap.
- case now has stands! :)
- removed mounting ears
- GPIO/non GPIO version
- completly new light guides. Dimensions of these guides are based on RichRap`s version.
V2 EDIT: Thanks to profbraino tips, version 2 comes to place.
- Model is scaled now (1.02) so it is not so tight.
- one board stand is moved, it should not interfere with board anymore (please confirm)
- case was interfering with plastic under the usb connector. Problem solved.
- gpio opening is 3 mm wider
I like idea to cover whole SD card, it just does not look nice right now. It is too big compared to rest of case. I have to figure out design for this feature.
t printed this case yet, because I do not have RP. Dimensions SHOULD be right, but it is not confirmed yet! Thats why is this thing marked as work in progress. If you will print it, please give me some feedback. Thank you.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Read upper warning, if you are brave enough, continue
- Choose bottom version (GPIO/non GPIO)
- Print pair of legs, top and choosed bottom version
- Take bottom version, clip printed pair of legs
- Clip in your RP
- Clip top
- Watch how is your RP enjoying new home :)
- Leave feedback!