Yet another Raspberry PI case - V2
by mihalko, published
- case now has stands! :)
- removed mounting ears
- GPIO/non GPIO version
- completly new light guides. Dimensions of these guides are based on RichRap`s version.
Thanks to profbraino tips, version 2 comes to place.
- Model is scaled now (1.02) so it is not so tight.
- one board stand is moved, it should not interfere with board anymore (please confirm)
- case was interfering with plastic under the usb connector. Problem solved.
- gpio opening is 3 mm wider
I like idea to cover whole SD card, it just does not look nice right now. It is too big compared to rest of case. I have to figure out design for this feature.
I haven`t printed this case yet, because I do not have RP. Dimensions SHOULD be right, but it is not confirmed yet! That`s why is this thing marked as work in progress. If you will print it, please give me some feedback. Thank you.
Recent Commentsview all
i just printed the case, and had the same problems:
- Break standoff @ d17
- Charger does not fit at all ( interferes with sd card-holder )
- Space for Lan-Port on Top part is to low
- Cant plug in GPIO-cable, due to height problem and the depth of the case is to small
- Top is very thin ( 2Layers?)
u got any update?
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
2. Choose bottom version (GPIO/non GPIO)
3. Print pair of legs, top and choosed bottom version
4. Take bottom version, clip printed pair of legs
5. Clip in your RP
6. Clip top
7. Watch how is your RP enjoying new home :)
8. Leave feedback!
You must be logged in to post a comment.