by csweichel, published
a small version of the Abalone board game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abalone_(board_game)
1) Print the board. Be aware that with an object that thin and big, warping could be an issue - at least it was for me
2) Print one set of the balls in one coler
3) Print another set of balls in another color
4) Enjoy the game
The version on the photo uses 8mm balls - 10mm (like the ones in the STL/SCAD files) should work better.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Abalone by csweichel is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving csweichel a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure csweichel would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).