Loading

Printrbot LC+ filament guide thingy

by RockstarAlchemist, published

Printrbot LC+ filament guide thingy by RockstarAlchemist Jul 29, 2012

Description

Liked this idea, but needed one that fit my LC+, so here you have it.

Recent Comments

view all

I added a stack of magnets to the top of the rod to keep the bering closer. Net result was to have less chatter while printing form the filament guide chattering around. http://thingiverse-production....

Could you make one that would work with the printrbot Jr.? I would have tried the original design but the inventor has taken down the STL.

Works very well on my PB+. Nicely designed. The bearing snaps right into place.

More from 3D Printer Accessories

view more

Liked By

view all
me

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

neogeek on Jul 15, 2013 said:

I added a stack of magnets to the top of the rod to keep the bering closer. Net result was to have less chatter while printing form the filament guide chattering around. http://thingiverse-production....

Thugorp on Jan 8, 2013 said:

Could you make one that would work with the printrbot Jr.? I would have tried the original design but the inventor has taken down the STL.

Michele31415 on Dec 20, 2012 said:

Works very well on my PB+. Nicely designed. The bearing snaps right into place.

volunteerlabrat on Aug 28, 2012 said:

Great fix for the LC! Thanks for using my printrbot filament guide as inspiration. O:-)

Top