NALGENE COMBO LOCK (EASY AS Pi)
by 2ROBOTGUY, published
Fun toy for your office Desk or Gift to a really nerdy Friend
1)Obtain 32oz Nalgene bottle
2)On black Cap, carefully cut threads to allow for the Cap to spin freely
3)Glue collar to inside Lip of the Nalgene bottle (Super glue or hot Glue)
4)Hot Glue Combo lock to center of the inside of the Cap
5)Add a colored stripe in the Three spots of the combo (This will be the reference line)
6)Starting at Notch in the collar, number around the bottle 0 to 9 counter clock wise (CCW) Trick: insert combo in the collar and eyeball the location of the grooves to add numbers
7) Optional: Use acetone to remove Graphics on the bottle
8) Add PI or Easy as PI to the bottle with a marker
9) Add candy or a Prize to the Bottle
10) Twist on Cap And Enjoy the Fun Puzzle toy!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
NALGENE COMBO LOCK (EASY AS Pi) by 2ROBOTGUY is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure 2ROBOTGUY would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).