Prusa 2 z-height regulator
by obijuan, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Fine tune the initial z-height of your Prusa 2 easily by means of a screwdriver.
This design is inspired in the printrbot V2 z-endstop
More information (in Spanish):
- Print the height regulator
- Insert the embeded M3 nut
- Put a M3 x 25mm screw
- Glue the part (or use acetone) to the x-end-motor of your Prusa 2
- Adjust easily the home z height
Prusa 2 z-height regulator by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving obijuan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).