Printable standard M8 Hex nuts and washers
by obijuan, published
Fully working printable M8 hex nuts with standard dimensions. They are derived from the wonderful ISO Metric thread library by Trevor Moseley.
Do you want to build a Prusa with printable nuts and washers? Just download them and do it!
You can see these parts in action in this video:
More information (In Spanish):
The printable nuts are not only functional and cool. They can also be taken off very easily from the heatbed using a Wrench!! :-D
The hex nut and washer with standard dimensiones are the files:
Hex_nut_M8.stl and washer_M8.stl.
But these parts are also parametric (designed with OpenScad), so that the user can easily change the height and outer diameters. I have created some STLs as an example:
- Hex_nut_M8_higher.stl : An M8 hex nut 13mm in height
- Hex_nut_M8_wider.slt : An M8 hex nut with an outer diameter of 20mm
- washer_M8_extra.slt: A M8 washer with an outer diameter of 20mm
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Printable standard M8 Hex nuts and washers by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).