Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by flouSH, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a derivate of the madkite "Whistle Redesign".
It's your powerful weapon in the fight against everything evil on the planet.
This thing is marked as "work in progress", as it's up to us to work continuously towards a free and colorful world.
Where was it originally used?
On August 2nd 2012 during a protest against the right-wing NPD event in Bayreuth, Germany. It was a huge success! Hundreds stood up against eight stick-in-the-mud NPD members. See here how they drive off after just an hour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUR8xVXIXRU
Feel free to join the Facebook group to show your love for tolerance: https://www.facebook.com/pages/B%C3%BCndnis-KUnterBunT-BayreuthKulmbach/336403476407299
- Print it and use it wisely against any kind of intolerance, anti-democratic behavior and inhumanity.
- I've attached a 1x scaled version as well as a bigger 1.5x scaled version (you need a strong breath for this one).
- When printing pipes always go for a thick extrusion. It needs to be air-tight!
- To ensure this: Better insert a slightly lower filament diameter in order to cheat your slicer to give you a rock solid extrusion.
- I've printed the 1.5x version with 0.25mm layers, three 0.4 perimeters and 10% infill on my Ultimaker. Don't use support - the bridging works perfect even on the very first layer of the top. Use retraction in order to have a clean interior. If you have strings remaining remove them with a screwdriver to get better acoustics.
Democracy Whistle by flouSH is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving flouSH a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure flouSH would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).