Lego Mindstorms replacement parts
by Ishanina, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is (going to be) a collection of Lego Mindstorm pieces that you can print out in case you need an extra, or lose one or something. So far all I have made is a simple model of a connector pin with friction. Also, this is my first model in OpenSCAD, so feel free to give any comments about anything.
Oh, yeah, and it would be nice if you post any derivatives that you make.
- Added the Connector Bush with friction cross axle
- Made this in the public domain
- Connector peg with friction tested! I recommend using as small layers as possible, as the print came out very brittle. Maybe this can be a test for print strength? Sorry no pictures... yet!
- Feedback from the print of the connector peg with friction showed that the inner radius was too much, leaving a brittle print. I adjusted the radius to make it 1.5mm(see the new scad file connector_peg_with_friction_strong to adjust the value if this value doesn't work for you). Anyways, I uploaded the revised strengthened version!
Find the file you want, Download it, print it.
The units are mm.
Not tested yet...
I would like to see this printed, as it would need to be printed at very high resolution.
Upload pictures please!
Lego Mindstorms replacement parts by Ishanina is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Ishanina a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Ishanina would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).