Snoopy Sno Cone Machine Replacement Locking Cap
by CodeCreations, published
The kids wanted snow cones for dessert tonight, and we were horrified to discover that we were missing a critical part (the "Locking Cap") that attached the handle to the grater. So I pulled out the calipers, turned to OpenSCAD, designed a quick replacement. Tomorrow I will be Superman in their eyes. :)
This prints in two parts. You turn the knob that extends through the middle to lock it into place.
Original machine instructions: http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/SnoopySnoConeMachine.pdf
Update 8/4/12: Includes a 3mm hole on the handle. Stick a piece of filament through it to help keep the parts together securely and make it easier to turn.
2) Assemble as shown in photos.
3) Make sno-cones again without having to buy a new machine.
4) Hug smiling kids and ask them to remind Mommy what a great investment the 3D printer was.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Snoopy Sno Cone Machine Replacement Locking Cap by CodeCreations is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure CodeCreations would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).