3D Fish Plate
by laird, published
Combined ARTCAD's awesome Escher fish cookie cutter and stamp into a single plate for easy printing on the Replicator (or other large format 3D printer).
Just like the parent:
- Make cookie dough
- Cut cookie dough, then stamp pattern into top of cookies (by putting stamp into top of the cookie cutter after you cut each cookie)
- Bake cookies.
- Cool cookies.
- Arrange cookies into an infinite, tessellated plane of cookies.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
3D Fish Plate by laird is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving laird a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure laird would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).