Ikea Lamp Part
by Clinton, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A friend -- Andrew from http://www.beattherapy.com/ -- of mine broke his Ikea lamp. This is a 3D printable replacement part. The story behind the replacement can be found at http://reprage.com/post/22699750450/printing-luxo
- Take the STL file and load it into your favorite slicing utility (sli3r, skeinforge, replicatorG) and turn it into a Gcode.
- 3D PRINT!
- Re-assemble your lamp as per original Ikea instructions.
Ikea Lamp Part by Clinton is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Clinton a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Clinton would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).