Dial Indicator Mount - MG Prusa Mendel
by fastryan, published
This is a quick attach mount for a dial indicator to assist in bed leveling.
2) Remove M4 screw on the X carriage
3) Snap mount around extruder and X carriage
4) Screw dial indicator into hole in mount.
5) Lower Z and play with your leveling screws until the dial doesn't move when X and Y change.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Dial Indicator Mount - MG Prusa Mendel by fastryan is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving fastryan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure fastryan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).