Bed leveling nut traps - MG Prusa Mendel
by fastryan, published
These traps remove the need for the nylock nuts under the laser cut Y carriage, and keep the leveling nuts from spinning.
1) Print 4 of these
2) Insert an M4 hex nut into the trap and slip it over the lobes on the Y carriage.
3) Screw bed into nut and through hole in the lobe.
4) Enjoy faster bed leveling and less bed vibration.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Bed leveling nut traps - MG Prusa Mendel by fastryan is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving fastryan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure fastryan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).