Bed leveling nut traps - MG Prusa Mendel
by fastryan, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
These traps remove the need for the nylock nuts under the laser cut Y carriage, and keep the leveling nuts from spinning.
1) Print 4 of these
2) Insert an M4 hex nut into the trap and slip it over the lobes on the Y carriage.
3) Screw bed into nut and through hole in the lobe.
4) Enjoy faster bed leveling and less bed vibration.
Bed leveling nut traps - MG Prusa Mendel by fastryan is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving fastryan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure fastryan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).