We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
Case for Raspberry Pi.
Derived from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:24945 but with dimensions that fit my Raspbery Pi more accurately.
Wanted to clarify- there were several things I modified:
1) Merged lincomatic's version with latest from Hans.
2) Made the micro USB power connector hole about millimeter taller- otherwise it didn't quite fit.
3) Shaved 0.5mm off from wall which is next to GPIO hole- otherwise it did not fit next to GPIO pins (the pins themselves did fit, but pins have a wider base).
4) also, moved SD card hole a bit. Card reader was in a way of case otherwise.
5) Made the case mating walls longer- otherwise they break too easy.
I'm planning to add two things to this case:
1) Some mechanism to better lock top and bottom together. I'm thinking of simple 0.5-1mm bits on outside of bottom wall and identical holes on the inside of top walls.
2) Vesa mounts.
Raspberry Pi case by fest is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure fest would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!