by BaytownBlueSanta, published
This is an iPad stand with holes(to save plastic) and support for the back. My partner at work was looking for a stand for his iPad and I was unable to find one that would fit his iPad with its case. So I designed this one. This is my first thing!
- Make sure build plate it nice and level
- I heated the Build plate to 130
- Extruder set at 230
- 10% infill
- 1 shell
- Start print
- Go to sleep
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
iStand by BaytownBlueSanta is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure BaytownBlueSanta would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).