Connectors for 20mm MakerBeam
by siderits, published
- Vertical and horizontal limit switch holders for momentary button type normal open type switches..
- 28ByJ-48 Small 5V stepper motor mount both front and side
- Files named "Small Mount Front,Side,Top,Bottom respectively.
- Vertical stepper mounting plate
- Example gallery images of axis motion.
- Kit Tamiya Ladder, Chain and Sprocket set Item #70142
- 13 tooth gear drive sprocket and idler for Tamiya kit (see above)
UPDATE 6/30/13 Thumbwheel parts
- Thumb frame
- Thumb Pinion gear
- Thumb Hold down
- Thumb Axle
UPDATE 4/13: M6 pan head nut and bolt, stand off.
- Rack for 13 tooth 12 mm pinion gear on a 3.1 Volt Allelectronics Stepper motor.
- Added ZIP file of "Final parts.zip"
Added Plexiglass holder
Inspired by leitenmu at thingiverse.com/thing:47087
Added new contours and other parts to the set.
These connectors will allow the fabrication of almost any shape or enclosure, using the 20x20 mm MakerBean type model from dbozec ( thingiverse.com/thing:27825 ). The connectors are meant to be glue-"welded" to each other with cyanomethacrylate (crazy glue).
With these connectors you can do end-end, corner, rail, groove, flat top or plate, sliding surface, T-pieces end to side and side to side connections, wire guides and mounting or fixation parts.
Recent Commentsview all
Very, very nice job. I would like to contribute with two comments.
1- Chain and sprocket transmission induces a kind of pulse related to the chain pitch.
2- Rack and pinion transmission can achieves better performance with an evolvent profile for the pinion teeth
Thanks for sharing,
Hi, I'm making a 3D printed stainer for Immunohistochemistry not a 3D printer, but if there's anything I can do to help with your project, let me know! My best, R
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Printed on UP!3D on "Fine" for connectors and "Fast" for Z scaled (extruded) beams.
These are some 20mm connectors.
You can Scale (extrude) the rails on the Z axis to make them longer.
The fit is snug so use a bit of rod to move the connectors in the grooves.
Parts (Scale any on Z Axis to make different lengths):
Back row Left to right: Flat top; grooved, MakerBeam
( thingiverse.com/thing:27825 ); narrow part for overlying grooved surface; Flat sliding surface; Different flat top.
Middle row: End cap; footer, flat beam; corner with hole; corner.
Front: Wire guide; end joiner, end joiner, side to side joiner; base piece; mounting piece.
You must be logged in to post a comment.