by Haske, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Stool made of curved plywood laths.
This stool was created at ProtoSpace, the Fablab in Utrecht.
- 6mm plywood
- 4 pieces threaded rod (this drawing is based on threaded rod of 8mm thick and 450mm long)
- 8 nuts
- Cut out all parts from the wood with a laser cutter
- Tighten a nut on a piece of threaded rod
- String alternately a wooden ring and a long piece on the threaded rod
- Tighten a nut on the other end of the threaded rod as well to secure the parts
- Do the same for the other three corners of the stool
- Glue the rings with the hexagonal at the bottom rings to cover the nuts
- Glue the circular pieces of wood at the bottom of the legs
- Glue the reinforcements of the seat on the seat
- Place the seat on the nuts at the upper end of the stool
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Design stool by Haske is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Haske a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Haske would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).