by Haske, published
Stool made of curved plywood laths.
This stool was created at ProtoSpace, the Fablab in Utrecht.
- 6mm plywood
- 4 pieces threaded rod (this drawing is based on threaded rod of 8mm thick and 450mm long)
- 8 nuts
- Cut out all parts from the wood with a laser cutter
- Tighten a nut on a piece of threaded rod
- String alternately a wooden ring and a long piece on the threaded rod
- Tighten a nut on the other end of the threaded rod as well to secure the parts
- Do the same for the other three corners of the stool
- Glue the rings with the hexagonal at the bottom rings to cover the nuts
- Glue the circular pieces of wood at the bottom of the legs
- Glue the reinforcements of the seat on the seat
- Place the seat on the nuts at the upper end of the stool
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Design stool by Haske is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Haske a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Haske would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).