by Haske, published
Stool that can be assembled and disassembled.
This stool was created at ProtoSpace, the Fablab in Utrecht.
- 9 mm plywood
- Cut out all parts from the wood with a laser cutter
- Slide the two leg parts together
- Place the seating on the legs
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Assembly stool by Haske is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Haske a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Haske would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).