by Haske, published
Stool that is foldable and therefore easy to transport.
This stool was created at ProtoSpace, the Fablab in Utrecht.
- 6mm plywood
- 9mm plywood
- Duct tape
- Cut out the legs of the stool from 6mm plywood with a laser cutter
- Cut out the parts of the seat from 9mm plywood
- Put down the parts upside down side by side as shown in the file â€˜assembly instructionsâ€™
- First stick the green marked sides together with duct tape
- Turn over the parts
- Then stick the red marked sides together with duct tape
- Now put down the stool with the seat on the ground and the legs to the top
- Stick together the bottom of the two parts of the seat with duct tape
- Turn over the stool
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Foldable stool by Haske is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Haske would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).