Smartphone mount for Samsung Galaxy GT551
by bifi5590, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a simple phone mount I designed to attach my GT551 to my bicycle.
The mount does not cover speakers or the headphone jack but the micro usb port is not accessible when clipped in. Maybe I give it another go in some time.
The part should be symmetrical but
my Y-Axis somehow slipped a bit so the part came out pretty ugly but it holds the phone very snugly.
- Print it. (I used support to print the overhanging parts)
- Use Zip-ties (or design a mounting system) to secure it at your bike.
- Clip in the phone
- Have fun with outdoor gps tracking or whatever you do :)
Smartphone mount for Samsung Galaxy GT551 by bifi5590 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving bifi5590 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure bifi5590 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).