HBP Wire Guide
by jetty, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This Heated Build Platform (HBP) wire guide is a derivative of DNewman's derivative of my HBP Wire Guide: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:15327
This derivative has one improvement over it's ancestor, an anti-twist bar to prevent the HBP Guide from moving left to right.
- Print the part.
- Locate and mark any desired holes to be drilled -- you can use a M3 bolt running horizontally through a vertical cross member (Jetty's original design) or a vertical M3 bolt running through the horizontal wooden platform.
- Drill the hole(s).
- Slip each part around the wires.
- Meld the two halves together using acetone or other solvent or glue them using a glue.
- Slide the guide onto the build platform.
- Bolt down with a M3 bolt and nut (you may need to use pliers to squeeze the nut into its hole in the guide if using a vertical bolt through the horizontal platform).
HBP Wire Guide by jetty is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jetty a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jetty would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).