Z End Stop Adjustment - Thumb Screw
by Jester86, published
I made this to be used with my end stop adjuster (thing:15270) so that I could adjust the end stop from above. I'm sure it could be used for many other things. The design was based around a 6-32 nut however you may be able to scale it a bit in meshlab to fit an M4.
1) Print STL.
2) Drink beer while printing.
3) Press 6-32 nut in the nut recess.
4) Screw your 6-32 machine screw down through the open circular recess.
You may need to use two additional nuts to pinch the threads to help screw.
5) Run a 6-32 nut tight to the recessed nut.
Make this fairly tight to prevent the thumbscrew adapter from backing out.
6) Drink more beer.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Z End Stop Adjustment - Thumb Screw by Jester86 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Jester86 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Jester86 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).