by azend, published
3D printable wheel for use on robots and other cool toys. Note: This tire has not yet been tested/printed.
Note: This tire has not yet been tested/printed.
- Use a set of calipers to go and measure your drive shaft
- Open OpenSCAD and configure the wheel's settings based on what you just measured and how large you would like the wheel to be.
- Convert to STL
- Print! Note: Make sure to add raft support under the wheel's centre as it hangs off in mid air
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Parametric Wheel by azend is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure azend would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).