Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by azend, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
3D printable wheel for use on robots and other cool toys. Note: This tire has not yet been tested/printed.
Note: This tire has not yet been tested/printed.
- Use a set of calipers to go and measure your drive shaft
- Open OpenSCAD and configure the wheel's settings based on what you just measured and how large you would like the wheel to be.
- Convert to STL
- Print! Note: Make sure to add raft support under the wheel's centre as it hangs off in mid air
Parametric Wheel by azend is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving azend a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure azend would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).