Basic Number Candle - Birthday Candle
by Nicuma, published
Do you need a specific birthday candle?? Usually you can only find the numbers that you don't need (Murphy's Law)?
Here's your solution. You can use the typical thin candles with a customized number as the base.
If you want to print directly the .stl, it's ready to do it (candle diameter: 5.6-5.7 mm)
But if you need to change something (as the diameter, the size or the base position) make sure you follow these steps:
- Change "/Users/Nicuma/ooml_creations/Number_candle/" in the code to your own directory.
- Change the .dxf file directory to your own directory too, or save it in the same location as your building folder.
Enjoy it!!! I did it! (Today it's my birthday! ^^ So I printed them, and they work perfectly.)
I made the code in C++, using the new realased OOML 2.0 library (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:17761 iearobotics.com/oomlwiki). So, If you want to change some of the parameters (dimensions) or work with this code to make some derivated or new desings, you should download this libray. Afterwards, you only have to open the .cpp and change it.
I also add the OpenScad generated code; however, I think it isn't very intuitive to change.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Basic Number Candle - Birthday Candle by Nicuma is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Nicuma would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).