We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
These parts were to fix my toilet.
1) Print the parts with 100% fill.
2) Epoxy a 3/8" bolt into the toilet handle.
3) Place the toilet handle back in the toilet.
4) Attach the printed arm to the bolt head using any nut and bolt that you can find lying around the house.
5) Glue the toilet topper in place using epoxy.
6) Wait overnight for epoxy to harden.
7) Flush away.
Please note that the red handle show in the pictures was my first design that proved to be too weak. That is why it is a different shape than the one you see in rendering of the .stl file here on thingiverse. The originals can be found at tinkerCAD.com in case you need to adjust anything to your specific situationâ€¦ after all, no two toilets are created equal ;-)
Toilet Parts by MattStrong is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure MattStrong would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!