by MattStrong, published
These parts were to fix my toilet.
1) Print the parts with 100% fill.
2) Epoxy a 3/8" bolt into the toilet handle.
3) Place the toilet handle back in the toilet.
4) Attach the printed arm to the bolt head using any nut and bolt that you can find lying around the house.
5) Glue the toilet topper in place using epoxy.
6) Wait overnight for epoxy to harden.
7) Flush away.
Please note that the red handle show in the pictures was my first design that proved to be too weak. That is why it is a different shape than the one you see in rendering of the .stl file here on thingiverse. The originals can be found at tinkerCAD.com in case you need to adjust anything to your specific situationâ€¦ after all, no two toilets are created equal ;-)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Toilet Parts by MattStrong is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MattStrong a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MattStrong would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).