by MattStrong, published
These parts were to fix my toilet.
1) Print the parts with 100% fill.
2) Epoxy a 3/8" bolt into the toilet handle.
3) Place the toilet handle back in the toilet.
4) Attach the printed arm to the bolt head using any nut and bolt that you can find lying around the house.
5) Glue the toilet topper in place using epoxy.
6) Wait overnight for epoxy to harden.
7) Flush away.
Please note that the red handle show in the pictures was my first design that proved to be too weak. That is why it is a different shape than the one you see in rendering of the .stl file here on thingiverse. The originals can be found at tinkerCAD.com in case you need to adjust anything to your specific situationâ€¦ after all, no two toilets are created equal ;-)