USB camera gimbal
by brianhomer, published
I try to work out my own design, the concept is camera can auto seeking the color object, and the mount can be upgrade to stereo vision purpose. At present the hardware already done. Software need overcome a minor technical problems then will be completed.
1) Print out the parts, In fill can choose 30% or up to 50%
2) The camera mount using a round type USB camera. you may need to touch up for your existing one.you also can found the photo with 2 camera. The mount design can allow you using 2 camera if necessary. However, due to the precision, I cannot make too tight fitting indeed. the gap you may add some blu-Tack fill in a bit. then the camera can very secure fixed on the mount. Love you can share with another shape camera mount for this
***Servo mount was deleted, as this is for my first version. this version already skipped saving plastic
3) Some of the holes need touch up, will improve soon.
4) some movie taken and sharing with you
5) software and testing coming (hopefully can be donw in 2 weeks.
some useful link and forum belows
forum about the matlab and arduino
arduino servo pack, need to install on your arduino before use
Mathworks support WEB about the Matlab arduino software pack
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
USB camera gimbal by brianhomer is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure brianhomer would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).