We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
I try to work out my own design, the concept is camera can auto seeking the color object, and the mount can be upgrade to stereo vision purpose. At present the hardware already done. Software need overcome a minor technical problems then will be completed.
1) Print out the parts, In fill can choose 30% or up to 50%
2) The camera mount using a round type USB camera. you may need to touch up for your existing one.you also can found the photo with 2 camera. The mount design can allow you using 2 camera if necessary. However, due to the precision, I cannot make too tight fitting indeed. the gap you may add some blu-Tack fill in a bit. then the camera can very secure fixed on the mount. Love you can share with another shape camera mount for this
***Servo mount was deleted, as this is for my first version. this version already skipped saving plastic
3) Some of the holes need touch up, will improve soon.
4) some movie taken and sharing with you
5) software and testing coming (hopefully can be donw in 2 weeks.
some useful link and forum belows
forum about the matlab and arduino
arduino servo pack, need to install on your arduino before use
Mathworks support WEB about the Matlab arduino software pack
USB camera gimbal by brianhomer is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure brianhomer would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!