USB camera gimbal
by brianhomer, published
I try to work out my own design, the concept is camera can auto seeking the color object, and the mount can be upgrade to stereo vision purpose. At present the hardware already done. Software need overcome a minor technical problems then will be completed.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
1) Print out the parts, In fill can choose 30% or up to 50%
2) The camera mount using a round type USB camera. you may need to touch up for your existing one.you also can found the photo with 2 camera. The mount design can allow you using 2 camera if necessary. However, due to the precision, I cannot make too tight fitting indeed. the gap you may add some blu-Tack fill in a bit. then the camera can very secure fixed on the mount. Love you can share with another shape camera mount for this
***Servo mount was deleted, as this is for my first version. this version already skipped saving plastic
3) Some of the holes need touch up, will improve soon.
4) some movie taken and sharing with you http://youtu.be/M01kOcMzP0o
5) software and testing coming (hopefully can be donw in 2 weeks.
some useful link and forum belows forum about the matlab and arduino http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1289761435 arduino servo pack, need to install on your arduino before use http://www.ladyada.net/make/mshield/use.html Mathworks support WEB about the Matlab arduino software pack http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/32374-matlab-support-package-for-arduino-aka-arduinoio-package