T8 Fluorescent Tube Holder
by Tim_C, published
Fluorescent Tube Holder - Designed to hold the UV tubes in my PCB exposure box. The ABS has enough spring in it to clip onto the tube. A bit scary at first but it works well. Printed on an UP! Plus using 0.25mm layer thickness and loose fill.
- Print flat side down.
- Insert M4 nut into holes.
- Mount to surface using M4x12mm Machine Screws
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
T8 Fluorescent Tube Holder by Tim_C is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Tim_C a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Tim_C would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).