by elmwolf, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
The numbers on my mailbox are starting to fall off due to the weather. So rather then buy new ones, I chose to print them. These numbers are actually the FORTE font and set at 4 inches high. I extruded them 4mm thick for a nice solid piece. the nail/screw holes are modeled in as well.
- Print your numbers as needed.
- Paint if you want. (make sure you use plastic frendly outdoor paint)
- Mount using nails or I actually prefer screws so they don't work back out as the temperatures go up and down.
Note: I printed mine in PLA and on a 90+ degree day they did get a little soft. ABS may be the better choice. If you do print a set keep an eye on them for a couple days to make sure they don't get too soft and start to curl.
House/Mailbox numbers by elmwolf is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving elmwolf a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure elmwolf would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).