Hose Clamp - Pinch Valve
by Tim_C, published
Hose clamp designed to control liquid flow through nylon/silicon tube. I made it for a siphon hose on my fish tank. I just pinch it close and it seals the pipe. Suits 10mm ID nylon tubing. Printed in green ABS, 0.3mm layers/solid fill on UP! Plus.
- Print for use with 10mm Nylon tubing. Scale up/down to suit your application. There may be a little trial and error.
3. Print out as shown in the photo to reduce support and add strength.
- Slide onto section of hose and squeeze as you pull back thumb tab gently.
- Pull back on thumb tab to release.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Hose Clamp - Pinch Valve by Tim_C is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Tim_C a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Tim_C would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).