ArduSkyBot v2.0 [Git repo]
by carlosgs, published
Download (Git): Now all the files are hosted in GitHub: https://github.com/carlosgs/ArduSkybot
VIDEO: You can see the robot being used in the 2012 Summer Workshop:
New version of the ArduSkuBot.
Using an Arduino UNO, the Printshield and CNY70-board it has all these features:
- Ultrasonic distance sensor
- Two light sensors
- Line sensor
- Two buttons
- Four LEDs
- Piezoelectric speaker
1) Print MiniSkyBot chassis and wheels.
2) Make a Printshield (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:26816) and a CNY70-board (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:26819)
3) Assemble everything (tutorial: http://carlosgs.es/sites/default/files/2012%20Lesson%202%20-%20Assembling%20the%20ArduSkyBot.pdf)
4) Program and enjoy :)
More info (slides and testing code) here: http://carlosgs.es/2012-summer-workshop
Lots of ideas taken from:
- MiniSkyBot 2.0 by Obijuan http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7989
- HKTR-9000 http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:23593
- New version of the Printshield, adding IR receiver and protection diode for the servos.
- Better demo code
- Better documentation
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
ArduSkyBot v2.0 [Git repo] by carlosgs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure carlosgs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).