by siderits, published
In surgical pathology, large specimens may require many "cassettes" to hold tissue samples. If the cassettes are labled then stacked on top of each other on the specimen container they can fall over and scatter. This rack helps keep the cassettes in order and won't allow them to spill and scatter.
- Scale on the Z axis to make taller copies that hold more cassettes.
- LEAVE THE "RAFT" IN PLACE to serve as a base for the holder.
- Use this to hold tissue cassettes for surgical pathology.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Cassette rack by siderits is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure siderits would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).