Loading

GoPro Underwater Diving Handgrips

by mryoungcollins, published

GoPro Underwater Diving Handgrips by mryoungcollins Aug 16, 2012

Description

Originally I saw shearn's 'GoPro HD Mount with recessed screw hole' mounted on a video light set and I thought to myself 'I really want one of those!' So here it is.

Torch clamps coming soon to a Thingiverse near you

Here is some footage using the handgrips:
youtube.com/watch?v=tOQmjDi_q1U

definitely helps stabilise the gopro

Recent Comments

view all

Do a search on shapeways for gopro and some guys is trying to sell this as his own, change your license to non commercial, I joined shapeways and told him to remove my ripped off designs, failing that I will just upload my design at an much undercut price

Would be cool if instead of the handlebars there was a connection to one of these: http://www.gopole.com/product/...

Just came back from a diving trip where I used my GoPro for the first time, I'm never diving without one again! Looks like I need to print this.

More from Sport & Outdoors

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

print in both sections (I used an UP! and scaled the segments accordingly) and also shearn's GoPro HD Mount with recessed screw hole. add 2 SS m6, 1 SS m4, a set of bmx handgrips (colour of your choice) and dive into the drink!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

intensewalkera on Jan 5, 2014 said:

Do a search on shapeways for gopro and some guys is trying to sell this as his own, change your license to non commercial, I joined shapeways and told him to remove my ripped off designs, failing that I will just upload my design at an much undercut price

Naft on Dec 10, 2013 said:

Would be cool if instead of the handlebars there was a connection to one of these: http://www.gopole.com/product/...

stoof on Aug 12, 2013 said:

Just came back from a diving trip where I used my GoPro for the first time, I'm never diving without one again! Looks like I need to print this.

SpikedGoat on Apr 23, 2013 said:

Did you Print it Solid or need to add any wieghts?

mryoungcollins on May 1, 2013 said:

I printed semi solid on an UP! printer. It has positive buoyancy which is useful if you let go!

hobbean on Nov 23, 2012 said:

can you post the source? I'd like to modify it so it is printable on a smaller printer

mryoungcollins on Nov 24, 2012 said:

Source is up now

xyrus on Aug 17, 2012 said:

Awesome! Going to print it! But going to take a while before testing. I have to wait for another 5 months for my diving trip.

Top