Prusa IGUS RJMP 01 08 Holder
by repraponfire, published
I didn't like the sound of my cheap LM8UU bearings. So I disassembled my machine again and replaced them with IGUS RJMP-01-08 bearings. This is the holder for the Y-Axis.
It is a Derivative of jonaskuehling's great LM8UU Holder. I changed wall thickness and form to print it whith PLA more easily.
I use them for a month now and I had no problems so far.
For Assembly you need:
- 25mm screw M3 (maybe 20mm fits too)
- A Nut
- And the stuff to screw the holder on your Y-Plate (Holes should fit standard prusa holder holes)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Prusa IGUS RJMP 01 08 Holder by repraponfire is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure repraponfire would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).