Replacement crank for flashlight
by padorange, published
Replacement parametric crank for a crank-charging flashlight.
The scad file if totally parametric and can be adjust to your own flashlight.
As an opensource object, i've had the OpenHardware Logo on it.
Having a crank-charging flashlight with a broken crank and a week-end : building with openscad and printing a new crank.
Intend to replace a broken crank for a crank-charging flashlight.
- Measure your broken crank or space on your flashlight.
- Adjust parameters in the scad file
- Compile and produce your own STL
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Replacement crank for flashlight by padorange is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving padorange a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure padorange would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).